The future of smart homes is here, and it's changing the way we live in our homes. With technology advancing at a rapid pace, it's no surprise that the real estate industry is taking notice. Smart
Owner Financing 101
Dated: January 18 2023
- Increased access to financing for buyers: Owner financing can make it easier for buyers to qualify for a loan, as the seller may be able to offer more flexible terms, such as a lower down payment or a longer period of time to repay the loan.
- Improved ability to purchase the property: Owner financing can make it possible for buyers to purchase a property that they might not have been able to otherwise.
- Increased pool of potential buyers for sellers: Owner financing can be a great way for sellers to sell a property that might be difficult to sell to traditional buyers.
- Potential to increase sale price: Seller financing can increase the pool of potential buyers and potentially increase the sale price of the property.
- Ongoing income for sellers: With owner financing, the seller can benefit from ongoing income from the loan payments.
- Avoidance of capital gains tax for sellers: Owner financing can enable the seller to avoid capital gains tax that may be triggered with a traditional sale.
- Win-win situation for both parties: Owner financing can provide a sense of security to the seller that their property is in good hands and being maintained well by the buyer
Phillip Perez is a full-time realtor and a consistent producer. Having the right real estate agent means having the right agent who is committed to helping you buy or sell your home with the highest l....